1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Data Collected
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 date of birth;
- 2.3 job title & profession;
- 2.4 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 2.5 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 2.6 financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 2.7 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.8 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.9 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.10 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.11 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
3. Our Use of Data
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Data Riders Educação e Consultoria Eireli for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to one year.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
4. Third Party Web Sites and Services
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 5.1 Data Riders Educação e Consultoria Eireli may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
6. Controlling Access to your Data
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. Your Right to Withhold Information
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. Accessing your own Data
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
10. Changes to this Policy
11. Contacting Us
Know more about the launch
ART (Autonomous Racing Team)
EMBRAER and ATECH
Engenheiro de Computação (UFES), Mestre em Engenharia Aeronáutica e Doutor em Engenharia Elétrica e Computação (ITA).
Desenvolvedor de Sistemas de Fusão de Dados e Rastreio de Alvos na Embraer.
João Paulo Lawrence
Marcos Henrique Vogel
FATEC Autonomous Race
College of Technology of State of São Paulo
Graduado em Automação Industrial, Mestre em Engenharia Elétrica e Doutor em Computação Neural.
Professor e Coordenador de Programas de Pesquisa na FATEC.
São Carlos School of Engineering - USP
Nícolas dos Santos
Engenheiro e Mestre em Engenharia Elétrica (EESC-USP). Estudante de Doutorado em Engenharia Elétrica com pesquisa em sistemas de percepção e veículos autônomos.
José Nuno Bueno
GPCAR (Control automation and Robotics Reserch Group)
Federal Institute of Paraíba Cajazeiras Unit
Graduado em Automação Industrial (IFPB), Especialista, Mestre e Doutor em Engenharia Elétrica e Computação (UFRN).
Professor e Coordenador no IFPB.
Engenheiro Mecânico(UFMG), MBA (University of Adelaide).
Arquiteto de Soluções na Nuvem na Microsoft Austrália.
VEGA Verlab Self-Racing Cars
Federal University of Minas Gerais
Estudante de Engenharia de Controle e Automação (UFMG).
Membro da equipe Autobotz da UFMG.